Question re: Gameday Experience @ Practice Facility

I've been to the stadium dozens of times but this week is my 6 year old's first time. Are the things they do in the practice shed before the game worthwhile for a little guy or are they more for older kids?

He's been to sporting events in the past (baseball, playoff hockey at age 4, HS football, college football, Eagles pre-season) and I never let him to do ancillary stuff they have set up because I want him to watch the game but the Bills stuff is all before the game and if it's fun I'm up for bringing him.

Thoughts?

I highly suggest the play 60 event next year! I went this year with my son....best 5 bucks ive ever spent my entire life! My son got to meet, CJ, freddy, fitz, TJ, eric wood, urbik, mario, brad smith, moats, gilmore, brooks...got his picture with them and autographs! Plus you got to go on the field!

I highly suggest the play 60 event next year! I went this year with my son....best 5 bucks ive ever spent my entire life! My son got to meet, CJ, freddy, fitz, TJ, eric wood, urbik, mario, brad smith, moats, gilmore, brooks...got his picture with them and autographs! Plus you got to go on the field!

I had sideline passes for an Eagles pre-season game vs. the Raisins. It was extremely cool to see the players up close as well as the former players and media who roam the sidelines. Got to get a pic with Harold Carmichael. He's huge and his hands are small fins.

Don't go to the Arizona Cardinals Stadium if you want any kids activities. I took my 9 and 10 year old sons fully expecting something like the BIlls have and they have absolutley nothing. It was such a joke. We had club level seats so we went into the stadium early and watched the 1am games on Sunday Ticket. Not sure what other stadiums are like but the Bills experience is quite good for kids.

Bills' fan behavior during the game in Buffalo...well that is a different story...