(W-L) Is a Team Statistic, Not a QB Statistic

Gugny

I officially jumped off of the Fitz bandwagon after last week's game. But it has nothing to do with the (W-L) record since he's been starting. Fact is, most of the losses during his tenure have been due to Buffalo having one of the worst defenses in all of organized professional sports history.

So if you're going to rant about how much Fitz sucks, back it up with more information than the TEAM's win-loss record.

While I'm at it, there is no "a" in the word "definitely."

If you're going to use they're, there or their - pick the right one. The first one is a contraction.

If you can substitute the word, "to," in your sentence with "also," then you're using the wrong, "too."

If your sentence begins with "if," then it's likely you don't want to use "than," later in the sentence.

And lastly, Lady Gaga is NOT A MAN!!!!!

Go Bills!!!

Peace.

Oh, and one more thing - if you are rooting for the Bills to lose, just because you think Geno Smith is going to walk on water when he dons an NFL jersey, you are not a fan.

A W is a W. In the NFL, with all the injuries and turnovers and crazy week to week changes, how you win is not as important as whether you DO win. And the Bills are going to get healthier over the next 2-3 weeks. No big IR injuries through 6 games. Maybe we have a full team for the 2nd half of the season. If so, we will be fine. They have enough talent to compete will all the bottom 22 teams. Not the top 10 , but I take this team for this season. Yeah, yeah, need a QB, got it, but that ain't happening this year, so assume Fitz works on his accuracy over the bye, etc. and we re-tool with a healthy roster for the 2nd half. Titans game will be big, as I do not think we are competitive (yet) with Texans and Pats on the road, so those are two "L"'s right after the bye. Need to hit the bye 4 and 3. Somehow.

Why you even involved thy dude in this thread is beyond me. Either your a woman or your very gingerly. Please refrain from bring "IT" into a Buffalo Bills post ever again.

And yes, "IT" is most likely a better QB than Fitz