Tattoos - NFL Players

MURTR

I have a niece with autism and my best friend's daughter has downs syndrome. I'm insulted by the word retarded not because of those facts but because I thought we had evolved to more educated descriptors for foolish acts or people who do ridiculous things.

I'm sorry but i think what myself and others are saying is yes society has evolved....so much so that decent people dont associate the word retarded with Autism or Down's syndrome.

Retarded simply means something devoid of thought.

Again, I'm sure many people call mentally challenged people Stupid......but that does not mean you get offended when someone describes something as Stupid does it? Would Stupid Tattoos as the subject offended you?

Dude.. your subject is offensive.. Please change it.

I'm sorry but i think what myself and others are saying is yes society has evolved....so much so that decent people dont associate the word retarded with Autism or Down's syndrome.

Retarded simply means something devoid of thought.

Again, I'm sure many people call mentally challenged people Stupid......but that does not mean you get offended when someone describes something as Stupid does it? Would Stupid Tattoos as the subject offended you?

Yes you are sorry!

I use the term. But I grew up in a time before everything had to be politically correct and people looked for offense where no offense was intended. And yes, I know retarded people. So what.

Seriously? So you know it's offensive but you don't care huh? It doesn't matter if an offense was intended or not.. It's still offensive. Unreal..

It's a copy cat league, everyone has to be inked up now a days it seems like. As ignorant as some of these guys are in the league i'm shocked that they couldn't find any tattoo's that are more humorous...you know something like this Gucci-Mane.jpg