Hot for Teacher: Houston Style

I don't know. I think I might pass on this one. The face leaves some questions ... and the Houston thing, bomb it all.

He's 18... How is this a crime? (fire her, sure, but arrest?)

In many states it is illegal for teachers regardless of being legal, if they are a student.

Here in NC a teacher divorced his family, quit his job and married his 16 yr old girlfriend. He was 41 or something like that. He does not need parental permission in NC. He was her cross country coach, too.

I don't know. I think I might pass on this one. The face leaves some questions ... and the Houston thing, bomb it all.

In many states it is illegal for teachers regardless of being legal, if they are a student.

Here in NC a teacher divorced his family, quit his job and married his 16 yr old girlfriend. He was 41 or something like that. He does not need parental permission in NC. He was her cross country coach, too.

Isn't that the one where said 16 year old came to her senses and left the dirtbag soon after moving in together?

Isn't that the one where said 16 year old came to her senses and left the dirtbag soon after moving in together?

That happened in my town. Modesto California. She dumped him because new allegations came up from another student that said he made advances about ten years ago.

They got back together though proving once again that love conquers all.