Kickers suck

SoCal

Lets research before we start hammering Lindell. He missed four FG. One that would have made the game a tie against JJ, 42yarder . Two that we won a 43 and a 38 yarder and the one against the PS we still would have lost anyways.

So lets look at some of the other kickers in the league.

KICKER #MISSED

Graham 4

Longwell 4

Hanson 4

Reed 5

Akers 5

Dawson 5

Brein 5

Kaeding 5

Cundiff 6

Christie 6

Scobee 7

Rackers 7

Now for some big name Kickers

Andersen 4

Elam 5

Carney 5

Vanderjagt 5

So stop the crying. He is just as good as the rest of them.

nice e v a l... now evaluate how many misses each kicker has within 40 yards, how many attempts, made kicks from above 50, how many times the teams have pooch punted from the 33 to the 45 yard line, and how many times the teams have gone for it on 4th from the 33 to the 45 yard line. I can tell you that lindell sucks, the coaches and players have no confidence in him, and its a minor miracle that it took till week 17 for this chump to blow a game for us. (yeah yeah, he didn't outright lose it for us, but the game was over after that kick attempt.)

I can tell you that lindell sucks, the coaches and players have no confidence in him, and its a minor miracle that it took till week 17 for this chump to blow a game for us. 

190124[/snapback]

i agree. he can't make field goals from over 40 yards, he can't make short clutch kicks, and his kickoffs are generally short. after he missed that 28 yarder, they should have made him remove his jersey and helmet immediately on the sidelines.

How stupid is this post??

No, if Lindell would have made that kick to put us up by 4, I guarantee we win that game. But missing it gave Pittsburgh momentum, they had that 58 yard run... and they took it over from there.

Plus it was only 28 YARDS!! 28 freakin' yards. With our season on the line. And Lindell can't make the kick.

Let's boot him out of Buffalo shall we?

Lets research before we start hammering Lindell. He missed four FG. One that would have made the game a tie against JJ, 42yarder . Two that we won a 43 and a 38 yarder and the one against the PS we still would have lost anyways.

KICKER        #MISSED

Graham            4

Longwell            4

Hanson              4

Reed                5

Akers                5

Dawson            5

Brein                5

Kaeding            5

Cundiff              6

Christie            6

Scobee              7

Rackers            7

Andersen          4

Elam                5

Carney              5

Vanderjagt        5

190086[/snapback]

Those stats are absolutely meaningless unless you have some idea of the length of the kick.

Man Alive. I brought up how we needed a field goal kicker here next year and someone called me a moron. Hopefully they make a change at that position because at some point next year our kicker may be called upon to kick a 28 YARD FREAKIN' FIELD GOAL!!!

KICKER        #MISSED

Graham            4

Longwell            4

Hanson              4

Reed                5

Akers                5

Dawson            5

Brein                5

Kaeding            5

Cundiff              6

Christie            6

Scobee              7

Rackers            7

Andersen          4

Elam                5

Carney              5

Vanderjagt        5

190086[/snapback]

I believe Adam Vinatieri only missed one all year.

Yo Corp000085

KICKER #MISSED 20/29 30/39 40/49 50+

Graham 4 2 1 1

Longwell 4 1 2 1

Hanson 4 1 3

Reed 5 1 1 3

Akers 5 1 3 1

Dawson 5 2 3

Brein 5 1 2 1 1

Kaeding 5 2 1 2

Cundiff 6 4 2

Christie 6 2 3 1

Scobee 7 3 2 2

Rackers 7 2 1 4

Andersen 4 2 2

Elam 5 1 3 1

Carney 5 3 1 1

Vanderjagt 5 2 2 1

Lindell 4 1 1 2

So Awhole, I did research and here there they are. Looks about average to me.

Buckeye Bill

So what are the #'s to the Loto. And did you see that missed blocked Lindell had on that PS TD late in the game.

And to Thurman Helmet

In 1998 Gary Andersen made 35 out of 35 FG for the year, But he missed his last one in the NFC championship game.

sh-- Happens

And to all the rest if you can do better, set down the beers and Twinkees and try out for the damn team or sit back and have some fun. If you don't like the product DONT WATCH.