Did we need to spend $100 Miilion on one guy when we're horri

Mario was the guy people were ready to give up a testical for in the offseason and didn't think the Bills would have a chance at getting because Ralph would never pay for him

And "The 'Stache" was the guy the fans were begging the Bills to put in charge of the defence because he was such an upgrade over George Edwards.........

Mario was the guy people were ready to give up a testical for in the offseason and didn't think the Bills would have a chance at getting because Ralph would never pay for him

And "The 'Stache" was the guy the fans were begging the Bills to put in charge of the defence because he was such an upgrade over George Edwards.........

people have short memories we were all giddy when Mario signed and than Anderson

Give Mario some freaking time. This is ridiculous. What did people expect out of him (10 sacks by week 5?). The lack of pass rush is not only his fault. Where's Dareus? Where's Kyle Williams? Where are the blitzes? I am still very happy we signed him. If we didn't iot would just be an extra $100 million in Ralph's pocket. We never maximize our cap. I'm starting to feel for Mario. People put the world of expectations on him. There is only so much you can do as a DE. Do I want him to step up? Of course. But just shut it about how we shouldn't have signed him.

I guess these go down in the "Be Careful of What You Ask For" category.