Nix has not drafted well

jahnyc

A. Williams looks like a bust (a McKelvin clone). He can't cover. Gilmore is not playing well, at least not yet. Dareus has regressed this year and Sheppard is disappointing. Troup, Carrington, and J. White were misses, for different reasons.

Nix's better picks seem to be Spiller and potentially Glenn. What other draft picks by the Bills over the last three years have met or exceeded expectations? Do the Bills have any starters drafted in the fourth round or lower over the last three years? Maybe Moats, but he may have been benched today.

Is it, at least in part, the coaching? Not sure when Levitre, Wood, Byrd, Johnson, K. Williams and Poz (if he was still here), are among our best players, all drafted before Nix became GM.

I am certainly not suggesting that Modrak did a good job, but I am starting to worry that Nix has drafted poorly.

I remember when the Bills drafted A. Winfield. He was plugged in immediately as the third corner, and he played really well in his first year. I have not seen that ability with Williams or Gilmore.