Vimana discovered in Afghanistan

CosmicBills

The Kremlin is abuzz over a leaked document regarding a Vimana (ancient Indian UFO) discovered in Afghanistan. World leaders are being rushed to the site, preparing to tell the world that we are not alone.

"What caused the sudden rush of these most powerful leaders of the Western World to go to Afghanistan, this report continues, was to directly view the discovery by US Military scientists of what is described as a “Vimana” entrapped in a “Time Well” that has already caused the “disappearance” of at least 8 American Soldiers trying to remove it from the cave it has been hidden in for the past estimated 5,000 years."

:o :o :o

http://www.youtube.c...v=qBlwhVyZxmQ#! (Link to Coast to Coast radio show about it)

("Article" on the issue)

http://jimmyprophet....in-afghanistan/

ancient-aliens.jpg

:D:lol: :lol:

I'm only 10 minutes into the Coast to Coast radio segment about it and they're already teaching me stuff! Did you know that the large hadron collider is actually a star gate?! Or that there are giants living in the caves in Afghanistan?! Why am I just learning about this NOW?!

:D:lol: :lol:

I'm only 10 minutes into the Coast to Coast radio segment about it and they're already teaching me stuff! Did you know that the large hadron collider is actually a star gate?! Or that there are giants living in the caves in Afghanistan?! Why am I just learning about this NOW?!

Yeah, the LHC is actually a prop from a ****ty (is there any other kind) Roland Emmerich movie.

So... the UFO people were actually working with the US government to allow 9/11 to happen thus giving us the excuse to go in there and help recover their spaceship which is all part of the plan to use their time traveling technology to go back in time and see if Lincoln really did hunt vampires.

Thank god that it all finally makes sense now.

• 2 weeks later...