Gailey is right, mental toughness is the issue

TPS

Your comments remind me of the Miami game at home last year. I was embarrased for our team they way Miami physically manhandled the Bills. They have the talent. They could be a shut down defense. They have to want to play physical and dominate opposing teams to do so...

Defense is all about attitude. The leaders of the D need to get these guys pumped up and ready to go out and dominate - I'm not sure a coach can do it (particularly from the booth...) Part of what makes Ray Lewis so good isn't just his play, its how he inspires everybody around him to play with aggression.

Are you kidding me Gailey? Mental toughness, for real?!?! Just another piss poor excuse from this guy.

NFL teams usually take on the image of thier coach.. Gailey runs a spread, finesse, timing offense with an innaccurate QB, and marginal(if that) recievers in Buffalo. A total recipe for disaster. We are soft and always will be soft. And he is questioning mental toughness? Your coaching,play calling and offense(don't even want to get into the D here) will not work ever here with the current roster. If you don't realize that then you are an idiot. You need to take accountability for crappy playcalling and not question you players mental toughness. Our running game is our strength. We should be running the ball atleast 55% of the time, and handcuff Fitz. I would love to see some power I, with Cory McIntyre and run it down other teams throats for an entire half, with some play action and NO SHOTGUN. Our countless 3 and outs on offense stops the clock all the time and leave the D on the field for the majority of the game(NOT making an excuse for the D here at all). How bout establishing the run when we were up 21-7 and kill some clock, rather then running the garbage 4,5 wide every play with 3 consecutive passes by an innaccurate QB. It is what it is. We are what we are. Softies.

Gailey, get your head outta your ass and stop making excuses. Run the damn ball and man up. First become a tough, hard nosed team. Then worry about the mental part. Nobody is afraid of the BILLS. Ever.

Wanny still thinks it is the year 1992

:D:thumbsup:

Running the ball would require a physically tough tough team, and not a finesse... try and do it with mirrors team.

Gailey teases us with a semblance of a running game used only as a diversion because his real intent is to magically transform a back up QB into an elite franchise who can out throw every other QB in the league.

I thought freaking Jauron was bad, i just can't wait until this staff of morons is fired. Even George Edwards was better then wannstedt :bag: