Tell me how I did

section122

Completed the trade finally after much haggling what do you think? PPR/keeper league

gave: forte

got: rg3, Andre Brown (handcuff as I already have Bradshaw)

I know preseason he got the best of me but in the league RG3 is the top point scorer and now I have a rb no matter if Bradshaw goes down or not. How do you think I did?

Currently trying to package Stafford/Mendenhall to a qb needy team for LeSean McCoy

Completed the trade finally after much haggling what do you think? PPR/keeper league

gave: forte

got: rg3, Andre Brown (handcuff as I already have Bradshaw)

I know preseason he got the best of me but in the league RG3 is the top point scorer and now I have a rb no matter if Bradshaw goes down or not. How do you think I did?

Currently trying to package Stafford/Mendenhall to a qb needy team for LeSean McCoy

If you already had Stafford I don't like this trade at all unless you can somehow get McCoy. The second trade makes the first one defensible, hopefully you get it done.

Assuming you have a decent group of running backs, Forte for RGIII in a keeper league sounds like a great deal, for you. I like Forte a lot, as an NFL running back, but, he is another year older, has been battling nagging injuries, and, has always had some limitations, inherent in the Bears offense, that limit his greatness. I live the deal... if you can get McCoy for Stafford, I love the deal!

The trade of Forte for RGIII/A.Brown got vetoed? Under what grounds? It seems like a fair deal to me, especially since you are in a keeper league. You are getting a QB that, at least in most leagues, was likely drafted as a backup, and the the other person is getting a starting caliber running back.

I think it got vetoed because I'm at the top of my division and thought if I made the trade it must be unfair. I thought it was fair as I was giving him my 2nd round pick for his 11th and a waiver pick up. Good news is he dropped Brown this week as he is hurt (so I have a waiver claim in to get him for free) and RG3 got banged up and I would have lost had I started him. I made sure to thank everyone for vetoing the trade - which no one liked :lol:

I think it got vetoed because I'm at the top of my division and thought if I made the trade it must be unfair. I thought it was fair as I was giving him my 2nd round pick for his 11th and a waiver pick up. Good news is he dropped Brown this week as he is hurt (so I have a waiver claim in to get him for free) and RG3 got banged up and I would have lost had I started him. I made sure to thank everyone for vetoing the trade - which no one liked :lol:

What is that they say...the best deals are the ones that don't get done?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.