AFC East Winning Record

jumbalaya

9-7 or 8-8 will win the division this year. Pats have too many holes. Jets are tough on defense but will self destruct, Bills are thin at CB and no QB. Fins are tough on defense and can run but no QB. We all play the NFC West and they are looking tough as AZ, Seattle and SF make major upgrades. Long year but we might sneak in.

9-7 or 8-8 will win the division this year. Pats have too many holes. Jets are tough on defense but will self destruct, Bills are thin at CB and no QB. Fins are tough on defense and can run but no QB. We all play the NFC West and they are looking tough as AZ, Seattle and SF make major upgrades. Long year but we might sneak in.

Don't get my wrong, I'm not saying Fitz is the best we can have, but the dude is leading the NFL in touchdowns. I think saying we have no QB is a huge embellishment.

He got rattled early against the Jets. Had he not, we might be 3-0 right now. He recovered well and I think his performances should trend upward going forward.

Zona and seattle are .500 teams. Wait and see.

As for us, our secondary will finish the season strong, brooks included. My biggest worry is QB, wondering if Tarvaris would ever be a legit option for us if Fitz goes down. One of these days his refusal to slide is gonna hurt us.

I agree with Zona and Seattle being 500 (or less) teams

Zona has a solid to average defense, but they have question marks at every level on defense that good teams will exploit and put on tape, and their offense is an implosion away from being "Just Throw it to Fitz" type of play

Seattle plays well at home, but still needed a refs call to give them the win on MNF, I dont see anything special (aside from maybe the blossoming of Wilson and Beastmode gettin 1000) on that offense...

If the Bills go 4-2 in Division they will have a very strong chance to with the Division. If they lose to the Fish even once or the Jets again or get swept by the Pats they can just forget about the AFC East Title at all.

I like what Easterbrook wrote. "Winning in the division is a test of a team's manhood." Its time for these boys to prove they are men and take care of business in the division this year.