[closed]i do not feel sorry..

i have been watching everyone weigh in today about what happened in the seattle -green bay game. i acknowledge that it was an injustice to green bay fans, let them share a part of our pain! the national media, both in the sporting world and mainstream, have been focusing on it. remember, when the "illegal forward pass" happened to us, there were no replacement officials , and it did not garner the attention. the reality of it all is that media coverage has changed, i guess my point is that i think we got screwed then, and i honestly think our situation was worse.

i have been watching everyone weigh in today about what happened in the seattle -green bay game. i acknowledge that it was an injustice to green bay fans, let them share a part of our pain! the national media, both in the sporting world and mainstream, have been focusing on it. remember, when the "illegal forward pass" happened to us, there were no replacement officials , and it did not garner the attention. the reality of it all is that media coverage has changed, i guess my point is that i think we got screwed then, and i honestly think our situation was worse.

I empathize with the GB fans, but I don't feel sorry for them. Maybe this was karma for seatles Super Bowl loss