Offense Pass Interference Call

ubhockey

Do you think the long run right after the missed extended chip-shot caught the Bill's D off guard? Whereas, they might have been banking on the FG and get a few extra minutes during the subsequent kickoff to get their heads screwed on straight?

Just a thought... If I was a defensive starter... I would have been stunned by a missed 28 yard FG.

There is no excuse for the miss.

The penalty just got the chain of sh*t events rolling against the Bills!

Do you think the long run right after the missed extended chip-shot caught the Bill's D off guard?  Whereas, they might have been banking on the FG and get a few extra minutes during the subsequent kickoff to get their heads screwed on straight?

Just a thought... If I was a defensive starter... I would have been stunned by a missed 28 yard FG.

There is no excuse for the miss.

The penalty just got the chain of sh*t events rolling against the Bills!

190066[/snapback]

Its very obvious that the PI on Reed began the unraveling, changed the momentum the Bills had going. Drew put an exclamation point on it when he fumbled it away for a Pit score, (I had a flash back to the first Pats game on that one).

Lindell, Bledsoe, and our run defense.......all failed the Bills as did the WR's, and even Clements himself after going away from the running game that gave us the early 7-3 lead. Crap, we were beat by primarily backups. Ouch, that hurts.