Bills vs Browns preview.

Bufcomments

Who can say how we'll get there, K-9? On a Bills team so rife with playmakers, it's hard to predict the heros.

Best I can do is break down the scoring - 12 TDs (6 offensive, 3 defensive, 3 special teams), 5 FGs, and 2 SFTYs.

Beyond that, all I can say for sure is no 2-pt. conversions - that'd be intentionally running up the score. B-)

"Rife with playmakers"???

Cracks me up! I love the Bills SOOOO much - but man, that's bromance talk!

It's not every day that you read the word 'temerity' on the Wall. Correct usage is probably even rarer. Nice.

kj

One of the reasons I like TSW so much more than every other Bills forum. We have people here that can actually form a cogent thought or bust out an SAT word every now and then. (Myself excluded.)

Also, RE: the game Sunday. I really hope Mario can give their rookie RT the business.

One of the reasons I like TSW so much more than every other Bills forum. We have people here that can actually form a cogent thought or bust out an SAT word every now and then. (Myself excluded.)

Also, RE: the game Sunday. I really hope Mario can give their rookie RT the business.

I predict Mario will get 2 sacks this week.