My visit to the Buffalo

tito1

BTW, from the Adamd Mark to the stadium should have been hardly any traffic. From downtown you need to take RT 5 through Lackawana, then take RT179 to a right on McKinley Parkway, left on Brompton, Left on Southwestern and there you are!!!

That should be no more than 20-25 minutes...i do not care when you leave!!!

BTW, from the Adamd Mark to the stadium should have been hardly any traffic. From downtown you need to take RT 5 through Lackawana, then take RT179 to a right on McKinley Parkway, left on Brompton, Left on Southwestern and there you are!!!

That should be no more than 20-25 minutes...i do not care when you leave!!!

These are good directions to avoid traffic

Definitely stay in Amherst ....I live in Amherst .....prior to next game message me and I will give you a great list of places to go.....and maybe we can meet up for a cold one!!!

Glad you get it BF34. Ive got no problems with downtown myself but I'm more of a suburbian kind of guy. Sure you don't walk to many places but the traffic ain't bad anyway. It's just a different kind of lifestyle. Personally I like it more and personally I feel that's why I think Buffalo and the sorrounding areas great. Just thought he'd like to try something else. I grew up in Amherst and live on the Cheektowaga and Snyder border now. Can't say I'll live here forever but I wouldn't mind it if I did.

Add me to the "go grab a cold one" group. I'm open for adding more fans to my weekly tailgate as well. Give me a ring.

Definitely stay in Amherst ....I live in Amherst .....prior to next game message me and I will give you a great list of places to go.....and maybe we can meet up for a cold one!!!

Nice man - I will definitely do that. Good looking out, i will check out Amherst next time I come up

Glad you get it BF34. Ive got no problems with downtown myself but I'm more of a suburbian kind of guy. Sure you don't walk to many places but the traffic ain't bad anyway. It's just a different kind of lifestyle. Personally I like it more and personally I feel that's why I think Buffalo and the sorrounding areas great. Just thought he'd like to try something else. I grew up in Amherst and live on the Cheektowaga and Snyder border now. Can't say I'll live here forever but I wouldn't mind it if I did.

Add me to the "go grab a cold one" group. I'm open for adding more fans to my weekly tailgate as well. Give me a ring.

Awesome - If i can get up to a game before the Thursday nighter, I will holler at you guys. Otherwise it will be November 15. Already sold my Pats and Titans tickets, would love to have been able to come up. Wife is only willing to making the 6.5 hr drive a few times a year though (as the weekend is pretty much driving, college football, beer, tailgating, nfl football, beer, drive home!)