Who distributed the tickets?????????

MarkyMannn

How many tickets did they send to Pittsburgh? Had to be 20,000 Steeler fans at the game. In 204 I was really outnumbered. Felt like a Sabre fan at a Leafs game. The Bills shouldn't sell that many tickets to the opponent, keep the "home field" addvantage intact. God, I would have loved to hit the Steeler fan behind me too. Cocky SOB.....

How many tickets did they send to Pittsburgh?  Had to be 20,000 Steeler fans at the game.  In 204 I was really outnumbered.  Felt like a Sabre fan at a Leafs game.  The Bills shouldn't sell that many tickets to the opponent, keep the "home field" addvantage intact.  God, I would have loved to hit the Steeler fan behind me too.  Cocky SOB.....

188751[/snapback]

How are the Bills supposed to know who they are selling the tickets to? Should they go to everyones house to verify they have a Bills flag on the front porch?

More then half of those Steelers tickets were probably purchased back in August and September.

Sadly, the Bills don't sell out that game if it weren't for Steeler fans. (Didn't McD's had to buy 5,000 tix to the Browns game?) The Bills can't refuse to sell tickets to opposing fans. The only way to stop it is if more Bills fans buy tickets earlier in the year.

PTR

How many tickets did they send to Pittsburgh?  Had to be 20,000 Steeler fans at the game.  In 204 I was really outnumbered.  Felt like a Sabre fan at a Leafs game.  The Bills shouldn't sell that many tickets to the opponent, keep the "home field" addvantage intact.  God, I would have loved to hit the Steeler fan behind me too.  Cocky SOB.....

188751[/snapback]

A great deal of those tickets were bought by Bills season ticket holders who resold them to Pittsburgh ticket scalpers (many justify it as way of paying for their season tickets) as well as large numbers bought during group sales.

There is a long, long waiting list to get season tickets in Pittsburgh and this game was one of the closest for a Pittsburgh fan to go to.