Per Gailey: Graham will move up to Nelson's spot

I'm one to give the coaches the benefit of the doubt, but this pisses me off. What makes TJ ready for week 2 when he wasn't able to go yesterday?

I also remember at the draft where Nix/Gailey said TJ was not a slot guy. We're very thin in a position that doesn't do much to strike fear into our opponents already.

Yeah, for a "straight shooter", Chan is not somebody I am trusting a whole lot. For a team (or OC/HC) that is enamored with his passing game as much as our guy is, he makes some pretty big leaps sometimes... we are going to hear that Fitz is "our guy" until he puts up another stinker like yesterday...and then, all of the sudden, Tarvaris Jackson, who wasn't ready, is our starting QB.

How do you put together a team, and then don't utilize it's strengths? They seem to have a better than average OLINE, why not run the friggin' ball??!!

It's very frustrating to have some of the pieces, and continually force our WR's & QB to make plays they simply cannot make.

This x1000! I like Gailey, but there are some very Jauronian tendancies...stubborn at the cost of the game.

Edited by Buftex