[closed]well, you know what time it is... a town, a team, a dream...

Bring it baby! We've been waiting for this day for 8 months.

"here we are in jets stadium and it's first and 10. Sanchez goes back to pass, but wait we've got a bull rush of the BIG MAN Marcel Darius penetrating through the line and sacks Sanchez for a loss of 7. It's second and 10 and Rich ( Gannon ) do you think Sanchez is still feeling that monster hit. Well let me tell you partner, I'm still feeling that one from the booth. sparano dials another pass Sanchez takes a 7 step drop and wait, Super Mario Williams breaks around another no name righ tackle from the Jets for a second sack for a loss of 9 bringing the Jets back to the 4 yd line for 3rd and 26. Rich you would think they would go deep or run to get out of the end zone. sparano dials up a run to Shaun Green, but wait the rarely ever blitz, but the Stacie through George Wilson in for a loss of 5 and a safety.

Wow, Rich move over Giants, we have new punishing front four pass rush to talk about in the NFL. Well let me tell you partner that is now 7 sacks in only the first half for the Buffalo Bills. Do you think Tom Brady is going to be watching this tape for their game in three weeks. I know I would.

Back to you guys in studio.

HEHE!

How does this sound to you guys. This was my dream last night.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/149507-my-annual-before-the-season-starts-post