The reality of this season

kegtapr

I agree, as I posted earlier ("my biggest concern for next year...")

If we stay on the present course, we'll be in the same boat (pretenders) next year. QB play is the biggest factor. Unfortunately, IMO JP won't be ready and we need to do some free agent shopping for a QB (Kurt Warner?).

Put Drew Bledsoe against a quality defense and he folds like a christmas card.  Lindell is a choker as well.

PTR

188797[/snapback]

I have not taken sides on the Drew thing this year. But, if our QB had played a little better against Jax, Jets I, Oakland, Pats I and/or Pitts, we are in the playoffs. Can't think of a game Drew won, only 9 he did not lose.

This season was a complete growing experience for all aspects of this team.

If Drew doesn't take a massive pay cut..cut him.

Lindell has got to be gone.

188819[/snapback]

I tend to agree with this...in fact I am actually satisfied with the progress we made this season.

HOWEVER...Drew has finally let me down for the last time. I don't put the all of the blame on Drew but the vast majority does fall on his shoulders! You can honestly say that there were 2 underling reasons why the Bills lost today, Clements play calling and Bledsoe's play. With the exception of 2 or 3 drives the entire game, there was absolutely no rhythm for our offense! Penalties, dumb mistakes and bad choices ruled the day. 0:):doh::doh:

I agree, as I posted earlier ("my biggest concern for next year...") 

If we stay on the present course, we'll be in the same boat (pretenders) next year.  QB play is the biggest factor.  Unfortunately, IMO JP won't be ready and we need to do some free agent shopping for a QB (Kurt Warner?).

188786[/snapback]

I just can't see Kurt Warner here in Buffalo. His wife looks like a laundromat lesbian.