Had my draft last night...What do you think of my team?

Canadian Bills Fan

10 team standard leage.

1 point for every 10 yards rushing/receiving

6 points for every TD

1 point for every 25 yards passing.

Here is my team

Aaron Rodgers

Ahmad Bradhsaw

Steven Ridley

Andre Johnson

Steve Smith (Carolina)

Jermichael Finley

49ers D/ST

Stephen Gostkowski

Bench

Adrian Peterson

Robert Meachem

Jay Cutler

Jonathan Stewart

Jacob Tamme

Sidney Rice

Josh Freeman

You got the best QB in the game which is great, a top 6 TE as well. Your RB and WR options are not my favorite TBH. Peterson is good when healthy, but who knows when he comes back and how he performs? NE goal line offense runs through there two TES now, and they are a pass first offense. Bradshaw will be hurt this year, guarenteed....Its just a matter of when. You must drop freeman and Rice for the Handcuffs of those RB Gerhart and Wilson need to be added to this lineup. Johnson is a great number one WR when healthy, which won't happen....Meachem may replace VJ, hopefully he can live up to his hype. Solid at DEF and K as well. What WR are available?

I don't like this team at all in a 10team league. The 2nd round is too early for whoever you picked there, Andre or Peterson I guess. Would've rather used the Finley pick on a RB/WR and picked up a TE later. You don't really need 2 qb's much less 3 when you have Rodgers - drop Freeman for a lottery ticket RB/WR - Bernard Scott, Daniel Thomas, Mike Williams, someone like that.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.