Not a Debbie Downer but...

McD

... After seeing the preseason, I'm not as excited for this season as I was a month ago. I'm hoping that the "Chan Gang" can work out some kinks and cover their weak spots, but until I see it I'm not convinced. I was thinking a 9 or 10 win season was doable, but now I'm thinking 7 or 8 is more realistic. We still need another WR threat and better QB and LB play. I'm just not thinking that it will automatically appear week 1.

Any thoughts to the possibility that we get things straightened out before the "Jest" game?

McD

After watching that debacle, I'm guessing no kinks were worked out. QB play was worse than anticipated, WR's did nothing, LB's... eh. What's worse is Freddie going down and the D-Line doing NOTHING to pressure Sanchez (short drop/quick release or not). Now we have the Chiefs who will remember the whoopin' we put on them last year... can we make the necessary adjustments?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching that debacle, I'm guessing no kinks were worked out. QB play was worse than anticipated, WR's did nothing, LB's... eh. What's worse is Freddie going down and the D-Line doing NOTHING to pressure Sanchez (short drop/quick release or not). Now we have the Chiefs who will remember the whoopin' we put on them last year... can we make the necessary adjustments?

The first adjustment is Wannstache needs to adjust his jock strap....("the pouch goes in the front Dave").

I actually feel confident that we will have a better showing against KC...God knows it can't go much worse for us than the Jets game.