Who does Buffalo sign off the cut list

djp14150

Audie Cole? I hear he's way down on the Vikings depth chart but shows a lot of promise....

A 7th Rounder?? Naah....The dude has two INTs in his entire HS/NCAA/NFL career.....and in a space of 20 seconds.....How about that!!

I'm more interested to see which linebackers might get cut by other teams. I'm pretty sure Buddy/Wanny is paying close attention to the waiver wire.

yes. although with Potter kicking off into the stands every time, our backup LBs won't be injured as much playing special teams. The day is coming when the kickoff as we know it disappears from the game.

A 7th Rounder?? Naah....The dude has two INTs in his entire HS/NCAA/NFL career.....and in a space of 20 seconds.....How about that!!

Yeah, but Audie seems to have a knack in the NFL. He only played like 5 minutes at the end of the game; image if he played the whole game. That projects out to hundreds of interceptions per season! If the Vikings let him go for some reason, expect some crazy offers for his services.

Yeah, but Audie seems to have a knack in the NFL. He only played like 5 minutes at the end of the game; image if he played the whole game. That projects out to hundreds of interceptions per season! If the Vikings let him go for some reason, expect some crazy offers for his services.

Sure fire hall of gamer that Audie. If we didn't trade that extra 7th for that worthless bum TJ Graham, we could have had two first ballot shoo ins in Audie and Russell Wilson. Buddy was asleep at the wheel again. We are truly doooomed.

Edited by biglukes