Town Supervisor says government workers are 'non-producing�'

You are a stupid idiot. You are just as dumb as it it. Who prints the money? Huh?

Do you have a job? I find it hard to believe you function in society because you are just such a slug brain.

Says the person who admits he could not accomplish the simple task of getting himself a single cup of coffee if not for the federal government.

I think we found the new "Obama girl."

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Says the person who admits he could not accomplish the simple task of getting himself a single cup of coffee if not for the federal government.

I think we found the new "Obama girl."

:lol:

Remember, Duck is also the guy that said, 1 day before "put yall back in chains", that Biden is going to crush Ryan in the debates.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

As I examine the thread title, I see that it states, in no uncertain terms, "that the public sector doesn't produce". There must be something germane to the discussion which it doesn't produce, no? Or is that to remain some unspoken, unknowable vaguery? Yes, yes... it's an intrusive scandal when one comments on the OP. The beauty of a message board is that the history of your ridiculousness in this thread is preserved.

You mean like history of this thread where you hijack commentary on the government productivity to offer a treatise that service industry jobs don't create wealth? And then back it up with textbook definitions of labor production that have nothing to do with your point?

I don't know about Zimbabwe...but I do know that an independently wealthy guy buying a blue Ford Taurus....is not the same as me buying one, in terms of the production of future labor. (First person to get that sub-reference gets a star) He just gets out his black Amex and drops it on the desk. Not much "labor" involved there.

Scooby knows