An article thanking Shawne Merriman for turning B-Lo around

merriman was a waste a cap space........and general space for that matter........good to see the bills cutting a useless backup, they need to trim so more but got the right idea here.....big black mark for nix but good on him for admitting it, finally

He was worth a shot, even if it was a long shot. The hope was he’d regain his form and be close to the player he once was. Didn’t work, we moved on. I don’t look at it as a black mark against Nix, at least he tried. I’d only consider it a waste of cap space if him being on the roster prohibited us from signing another player but since we are nowhere near the cap ceiling, and signed the biggest FA prize to a huge contact, I highly doubt that was the case.

Nice article OP. I agree he did more off the field than on, unfortunately. There is not one Bills Fan, not ONE, that didn't want Shawne to work out. It didn't. All clubs gamble and lose from time to time. My hats-off to Nix for at least trying.

just didn't want to wait til the parts got here from Italy...

lol. alot of money for a car that rarely left the garage. But heck we made some new friends along the way, and now we have a Lamborghini in excellent condition and full of high octane in Williams and a Porsche in Anderson.

Just in case we have a good ole SS Chevy with Chris.

But things started to change after that signing.

Best wishes and thanks to you.

Buddy has shown some darned decent character in giving you this opportunity with Buffalo and then some more, letting you find the next one.

you are welcome to take some of that with you sir :thumbsup: