Robert Meachem Update...

Booger

Like I've been saying. Every one of those Saints WR's are way overrated and they've been a product of Brees. I think Meachem, Henderson, Moore and Colston are such an overrated bunch its not even funny.

Well, as long as they're playing for New Orleans and as long as their QB is named Brees, they can be on my fantasy team anytime.

Agree. Colston deserves a little respect though. Big target sneaks in some Td's. I'm happy Meachum ain't a bill I saw him drop a few in new Orleans

Meh. Still not a fan of Colston, but I gotta say that Graham is freakin legit. And Sproles. Outside of Brees, by far their best offensive weapons.

What I found entertaining watching that Chargers game was their announcers talking about how Roscoe getting out of cold old Buffalo and into perfect weather San Diego was going to do wonders for his game and health. Nevermind that Roscoe was usually hurt well before the cold weather rolled around.

I know it's off topic, but biglukes' post made me look up Roscoe's stats.

2009: 3 receptions for 34 yards... and 5 fumbles. That has to be a mistake, right?

http://www.nfl.com/player/roscoeparrish/2506394/profile

Looking further, the Cleveland game seems to be contributing: 0 receptions for 16 yards (?) with 2 fumbles. :D

I really did like Roscoe, but wow....

I wasn't overly thrilled that the WR the Bills targeted in FA was Meachem. I could have lived with the signing because he fulfills the speed need and they had the cap room to take-on his contract. But looking back, I'm glad the Chargers swooped-in because Graham has a ton of potential and Mark Anderson probably wouldn't have been signed.

I know it's off topic, but biglukes' post made me look up Roscoe's stats.

2009: 3 receptions for 34 yards... and 5 fumbles. That has to be a mistake, right?

http://www.nfl.com/p...2506394/profile

Looking further, the Cleveland game seems to be contributing: 0 receptions for 16 yards (?) with 2 fumbles. :D

I really did like Roscoe, but wow....

He may have a run for 16 yards, and the 2 fumbles coming off of punt returns i beleive. My memory isn't so good though. I think that was when he got benched from returning anything under Dickless J

He may have a run for 16 yards, and the 2 fumbles coming off of punt returns i beleive. My memory isn't so good though. I think that was when he got benched from returning anything under Dickless J

Yeah, I made sense of it (except the 0 catches for 16 receiving yards). I just never really lost faith that he was a playmaker during that period, which in retrospect is a bit of a headscratcher.