Buffalo @ Cleveland - 09/23/12

udonkey

Who's going?

Just bought my tickets from the Ticketmaster Exchange:

http://www.ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com/cleveland-browns-tickets/

Paid about $74/ea to sit in Sec 526, Row 14.

Besides the regulars (Kenny, etc), who am I tailgating with this year? :)

*** not sure why the URL isn't working - just google Browns Ticket Exchange. It's not cheap, but saved me $3-4/ea vs StubHub

Edited by Just Jack

• 1 month later...
Guest JESSEFEFFER

I just bought 2 from the ticket exchange in section 102. Pretty big money but it's near the Bills' tunnel entrance and I thought my wife would enjoy the close proximity to the Bills players and, hopefully, some other like-thinking Bills fans. I'd prefer the sideline, upper deck which are cheaper and offer a better view of the elements of the passing plays. She doesn't know where I am taking her yet, but I told her to bring her camera.

The closest experience I've had to this was ten years ago when I took her to see UB/Rutgers which is a great memmory for us. Something about being there to see your team perform well in a hostile environment that creates a different emotional experience. I hope this goes as well. Btw, she would enjoy a Saturday evening gathering with other Bills fans in the area if it was a legit option.

just got 3 tickets from the cleveland browns website.......section 141 row 19.....not a bad price...$81.00, the ticketmaster website you are directed to still showed some scattered tickets for a decent price.