Remember how everyone wanted Zach Miller

DaveinElma

Powerhouse, Im not so sure. They have to pick a QB and get some real receivers that will last more than a year before they become a powerhouse.

I'm psyched about the Bills and am still expecting a big year from them but I think your comment is a bit ironic.

Quarterback-wise, I like what I see so far of Russell Wilson. Between he, Matt Flynn, and Tavaris Jackson, I think their QB situation is better than the Bills is by a fair amount.

Wide receiver-wise I think between Sidney Rice, Doug Baldwin, Braylon Edwards, Terrell Owens, Golden Tate and Ben Obomanu that they have a considerably better arsenal of wideouts than do the Bills.

This Seahawks team is brimming with talent at just about every position.

Carroll has collected a bunch of very talented players, many with a chip on their shoulder, and I'm looking forward to watching their season and particularly their two games against Carroll's hated rival, Harbaugh and the Niners.

Those are gonna be two serious football games.

Indeed. some tea then percertainly Hatter?

Chandler. might be very good, we shall see. not proven yet.

then Smith as blocking TE and then the secret surprise D. Dickerson. and Fendi to the practice squad.

Nelson plays as TE in the slot over the middle at times. no worries. we have enough.

I'm psyched about the Bills and am still expecting a big year from them but I think your comment is a bit ironic.

Quarterback-wise, I like what I see so far of Russell Wilson. Between he, Matt Flynn, and Tavaris Jackson, I think their QB situation is better than the Bills is by a fair amount.

Wide receiver-wise I think between Sidney Rice, Doug Baldwin, Braylon Edwards, Terrell Owens, Golden Tate and Ben Obomanu that they have a considerably better arsenal of wideouts than do the Bills.

This Seahawks team is brimming with talent at just about every position.

Carroll has collected a bunch of very talented players, many with a chip on their shoulder, and I'm looking forward to watching their season and particularly their two games against Carroll's hated rival, Harbaugh and the Niners.

Those are gonna be two serious football games.

As sarcasm, this is pretty good stuff.