OFFICIAL Game thread:

Buffan00

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Its goona be a LONG offseason guys!!! We stil need lots of work..its a shame we wated our D this year, just hope we have it next year!

188131[/snapback]

yeah, I love our D.......they have really become dominant.......I don't blame them one bit for the way they are playing the end of this game......they can only do so much......the Offense needs to "adjusted" before next season.......Please God, let the adjustments begin with Drew

Hey MM, show some guts and bench Bledsoe on the next drive.

188137[/snapback]

No kidding.....send the message to the fans that it's JPs time now......and Drew is done.

We didn't lose this game due to penalites....we lost because of three people

1. Lindell....he can't kicke beyond 40 yards and choked

2. Bledsoe....can't read a f..in defense

3. Mike Williams....this is by far the worst game he has played as a Bill.

We didn't lose this game due to penalites....we lost because of three people

1. Lindell....he can't kicke beyond 40 yards and choked

2. Bledsoe....can't read a f..in defense

3. Mike Williams....this is by far the worst game he has played as a Bill.

188150[/snapback]

What about the early turnover by Clementts??? take that 7 off the board and we have a game!

What about the early turnover by Clementts??? take that 7 off the board and we have a game!

188154[/snapback]

Clements forced an interception and caught one for a TD. He redeemed himself...can't say that for the rest of the team...they choked!!!!

yeah, I love our D.......they have really become dominant.......I don't blame them one bit for the way they are playing the end of this game......they can only do so much......the Offense needs to "adjusted" before next season.......Please God, let the adjustments begin with Drew

188135[/snapback]

I can't blame the D, either. They simply got NOTHING out of their offense today and were on the field the whole game. You can't expect any D to hold up when that happens.

If I were Donahoe, I'd make a serious overhaul of this offense in the offseason. Bledsoe, the OL and even Moulds should be on the hot seat.

I can't blame the D,  either.  They simply got NOTHING out of their offense today and were on the field the whole game.  You can't expect any D to hold up when that happens. 

If I were Donahoe,  I'd make a serious overhaul of this offense in the offseason.  Bledsoe,  the OL and even Moulds should be on the hot seat.

188173[/snapback]

EVANS FINALLY!!!!!!!!! wher were you????