How Can I Donate Season Tickets Electronically?

jimmy10

Hey all - I searched for this topic, and found a few long-dead threads, so I thought I'd start a new one.

Does anyone know how to donate season tickets they don't use? I'm in NC, so I will need to forward them by email. I'm thinking in particular for the preseason games. Instead of selling them for a pittance, I'd rather just donate them to a worthy children's cause (and get a little tax break).

I'm sure there's any number of charities that would take them, but wonder if anyone's got an inside track.

Let me know, thanks!

Hey all - I searched for this topic, and found a few long-dead threads, so I thought I'd start a new one.

Does anyone know how to donate season tickets they don't use? I'm in NC, so I will need to forward them by email. I'm thinking in particular for the preseason games. Instead of selling them for a pittance, I'd rather just donate them to a worthy children's cause (and get a little tax break).

I'm sure there's any number of charities that would take them, but wonder if anyone's got an inside track.

Let me know, thanks!

I hear the KD in CT Foundation is a worthy cause.

I live out of town and contacted the Boys and Girls Club of Buffalo and sent the tickets by USP. i am sure they will gladly accept electronically

Phone: 716.825.1016

That's exactly what I did. Called up, they take the tickets by email, no problem. They were very nice about it and grateful for the donation.

Copied from beafriend.org:

Donate Tickets

Do you have tickets for upcoming events which could be distributed to our ‘Big & Little’ matches? Our kids love to go to hockey and football games, ice shows and the circus, age appropriate concerts and shows….and everything in between. These are the ‘Little Moments. Big Magic.” of Big Brothers & Big Sisters.

Please contact Alicia Bartsch, our Director of Community Relations at abartsch@beafriend.org or call 716-873-5833.

On behalf of the children we serve and someday hope to serve, thank you in advance for your generous support.