What's up with Kelvin Sheppard?

This board is going downhill because of a certain few who spend most of their life here writing LAMP posts.

Yea, attack the new guy who IMO asked a reasonable question?

But it's cool to call out and actually call some other posters here "A-Holes" because they didn't join in on the butt munching session on what TSW means to you. Pathetic, boorish, and juvenile, but you already know that. Grow up! It's a friggin FAN forum.

This board is going downhill because of a certain few who spend most of their life here writing LAMP posts.

Yea, attack the new guy who IMO asked a reasonable question?

But it's cool to call out and actually call some other posters here "A-Holes" because they didn't join in on the butt munching session on what TSW means to you. Pathetic, boorish, and juvenile, but you already know that. Grow up! It's a friggin FAN forum.

Juvenile I'll give you… there have been numerous attempts at humor in this thread… but I think more "all in good fun" than malicious.

Don't really agree with your take.

Well maybe I am missing the humor on this thread, If it's fun on both sides then no harm no foul.

Speaking for myself, I think boredom and silliness motivate some posts which later on come off as snarky.

Like our football team, I think we're pretty much ready for some live action.

Speaking for myself, I think boredom and silliness motivate some posts which later on come off as snarky.

Like our football team, I think we're pretty much ready for some live action.

Ha ha, so true. Lots of camp fights lately around here.