The Daily Dumb@ss: Kenny Britt arrested for DUI on an army base

britt is a many time offender - hes in marshawn territory on this one. im not sure he has drug strikes, but he has several legal issues, some involving drugs. all mind numbing stupid both in content and frequency.

i enjoyed him running from police and getting out of the car and casually walking away last offseason. the one before he was arrested for i believe a series of unpaid tickets...

edit: pft puts him at 7 arrests total now.

I heard this was number 8, but no matter.

A caller to local radio wondered whether Britt would try to get 4 (or 5) more arrests so he could come out with his mugshot calendar in time for Christmas.

CB Aaron Berry arrested again.

"Cornerback Aaron Berry was arrested for the second time in a month early Saturday morning and charged with three counts of simple assault for allegedly brandishing a firearm, Harrisburg (Pa.) City Police said.

Berry's arrest is the seventh by Lions players in seven months. Rookies and injured players are scheduled to report for training camp Monday, and practice begins Friday."

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/lions/story/2012-07-22/aaron-berry-lions-arrested/56415058/1

CB Aaron Berry arrested again.

"Cornerback Aaron Berry was arrested for the second time in a month early Saturday morning and charged with three counts of simple assault for allegedly brandishing a firearm, Harrisburg (Pa.) City Police said.

Berry's arrest is the seventh by Lions players in seven months. Rookies and injured players are scheduled to report for training camp Monday, and practice begins Friday."

http://www.usatoday....sted/56415058/1

I think it was announced on Friday that Berry was entering a diversionary program which if he successfully met the terms, would have expunged the first arrest from his record.

His second arrest came within about one day from the announcement of his agreement to the diversionary program… maybe he was celebrating?

What a prize this guy is.