I woke up today and I feel almost human

Try getting this product: It is called air borne. It works makes you feel a lot better.

A teacher developed this product because she kept getting sick.

Air borne is selling out in new jersey pharmacy stores.

I think its popular selling is due to the lack of flu shots.

Try getting this product: It is called air borne. It works makes you feel a lot better.

A teacher developed this product because she kept getting sick.

Air borne is selling out in new jersey pharmacy stores.

I think its popular selling is due to the lack of flu shots.

186969[/snapback]

I wonder if Wegmans sells it

I'll look for it!

Thanks Sue

It was Englands fault.  They allowed half our batch of vaccine to get contaminated.

186984[/snapback]

But they wouldn't have let it get contaminated if Bush hadn't pranced around in a flight suit reading a goat story and picking his nose...

...or something. :pirate:

But they wouldn't have let it get contaminated if Bush hadn't pranced around in a flight suit reading a goat story and picking his nose...

...or something.  :doh:

186991[/snapback]

Maybe if was contaminated because ol George flicked his gold nugget into the batch. :pirate:

Who do I blame for not being able to get a flu shot?

I can't remember if I should blame Canada or G.W. Bush  :pirate:

I think it's Canada  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

186960[/snapback]

Should we blame the government?

Or blame society?

Or should we blame the images on TV?

No! Blame Canada! Blame Canada!

With all their beady little eyes

And flappin' heads so full of lies

Blame Canada! Blame Canada!

We need to form a full assault

It's Canada's fault!

It seems that everything's gone wrong

Since Canada came along

They're not even a real country anyway

With all their hockey hubbabaloo

And that B word Anne Murray too

Air Borne the product

Anyone who is feeling like a cold coming on. Try this stuff fantastic. Worth the money.

186997[/snapback]

Having worked in research in the pharmaceutical industry, count me in as skeptical about this product. It contains antioxidants, vitamins, herbal ingredients, and other OTC ingredients. I believe some natural remedies are efficacious or, rather, there is a chemical in them which is effective. But using vitamins to prevent colds & flus goes back to some work Linus Pauling had done many years ago but has never been clinically proven. None of the ingredients in this have been clinically demonstrated to prevent influenza. On the other hand it has been demonstrated, in limited studies, that positive or optimistic thinking may provide benefits in battling some afflictions. Perhaps thinking that this medicine will stop your flu causes the body to offer a better defense mechanism. OTOH, your can ingest as many herbal remedies and be as positive thinking that you want and it will never prevent a type 1 diabetic from requiring insulin. But still people buy Enzyte and Enhansulin and snake-oil hair remedies - P.T. Barnum was correct.

I would go with the clinically proven remedies. I had seen where flu shots were now available in many states. I would do some more checking around. I received one about a month ago and have had no flu though those around me have had one or two.