"Exclusive Ticket Presale" today

I got access code in email today to Bills "Exclusive Ticket Presale" today and checked it out. You get almost no choices in tickets - Best Available, Club, Lower level, Upper level and family friendly sections (family friendly sold out) using one of the worst interfaces on the web. No seat selection at all. I got a code because I am a Bills Backers group president but can not buy any tickets or attend games until employed again (unemployed for 16 months now).

Do not think I should be posting code on line but if you are a regular and wants code send me PM. I will not send to anyone who has in the past bought tickets to resale in past; I think there are enough tickets in semi-pro scalpers now.

If you are a Bills fan, and don't have this code, you really aren't paying attention. Today, if you are a Facebook fan, you got the code. Twitter fan....you got the code. If you ordered anything from the Bills Store......you got the code. Any kind of group leader or just ordered tickets last year, you got the code.

Today's code really wasn't all that secretive. I'm surprised that WGR didn't announce it over the air to all of their "exclusive" Bills listeners today. lol.

If you are a Bills fan, and don't have this code, you really aren't paying attention. Today, if you are a Facebook fan, you got the code. Twitter fan....you got the code. If you ordered anything from the Bills Store......you got the code. Any kind of group leader or just ordered tickets last year, you got the code.

Today's code really wasn't all that secretive. I'm surprised that WGR didn't announce it over the air to all of their "exclusive" Bills listeners today. lol.

If you go on the Bills' website and look in their twitter section to the right the code is there. Agree about the quality of the interface but I got upper deck tickets to the Chiefs opener so I'm pumped!

I was able to get tickets to the Titans game as well as the Thursday night game against Miami.

Got decent seats (Club level (Section 217 for one game & section 218 for the other). Prices were alright, but I haven't been in a couple of years, so I figured why not.

If you go on the Bills' website and look in their twitter section to the right the code is there. Agree about the quality of the interface but I got upper deck tickets to the Chiefs opener so I'm pumped!

Really?

I wish I would have tried. The e-mail I got with the code in it said that the first two were already sold out which I thought has been true for weeks.

I realize they will slowly release tickets as it gets closer that were held for seasons but I am surprised that would happen so soon.

please, the bills ain't that easy. you have to work for those codes, son. romance them a little, you know?