Mgahee isn't the ONLY reason for our

Buffan00

Sure he is ONE of the main reasons, but look at what Evans had done the first 6 weeks this season, I remember saying "where's Evans?", he'd have like 1 catch for 12yds here. and 2 catches for 38 yds there. Then all of a sudden, a light went on somewhere, to someone that this kid is fast and he can catch then we used him more and more! Now he's out catching Moulds for yardage and TD's. Just think we take him for granted, and give WM all the credit. The future definently looks great for this kid and the Bills!! :(

Sure he is ONE of the main reasons, but look at what Evans had done  the first 6 weeks this season, I remember saying "where's Evans?", he'd have like 1 catch for 12yds here. and 2 catches for 38 yds there. Then all of a sudden, a light went on somewhere, to someone that this kid is fast and he can catch then we used him more and more! Now he's out catching Moulds for yardage and TD's. Just think we take him for granted, and give WM all the credit. The future definently looks great for this kid and the Bills!! :(

186544[/snapback]

I agree. I wasn't too familiar with him when they took him, and like a lot of Bills fans when we heard that Mike Williams of USC would be in the draft, and the Bills were targeting him....well that was a disappointment later on.

Evans has speed to burn, runs nice crisp routes, and has above average hands. I think his emergence is helping Moulds too. Good times.

O-Line play and coaching, and Special Teams also need to be mentioned.

I agree Evans is a very good #2 receiver. Remarkably productive for a rookie. Moulds does still have more yards than Evans, though Lee has a higher YpC and more TDs. He's really fun to watch. I'm excited to se him develop over the next few years.

O-Line play and coaching, and Special Teams also need to be mentioned.

I agree Evans is a very good #2 receiver.  Remarkably productive for a rookie.  Moulds does still have more yards than Evans, though Lee has a higher YpC and more TDs.  He's really fun to watch.  I'm excited to se him develop over the next few years.

186547[/snapback]

Just think, it took Moulds almost 3 years to develop into a good receiver. THIS kid has done it year ONE!! Man, going to have to think about taking him on my fantasy team next year!! :(

I attribute the spark that started it all was McGahee starting. The running game, pass protection and game plan immediately improved. This gave Drew more time to throw which also translated into FAR fewer sacks.

That being said none of this turnaround would have been possible without the OL stepping it up a few notches, Evans getting open, our dominating defense and special teams! Throw in a rookie head coach who held this team together and won the respect and hearts of the players and you have one heck of a special TEAM!

I'd say McGahee. When he became the starter, the sacks went from 3-4 a game on average to 1 a game on average. It was like night and day, and I can't lay that all on the feet of the O-line. Probably has to do with his ability to pass protect and run to the outside, preventing teams from middle-blitzing. That allowed Evans to start blossoming, 3 games later (against the Jets).