What in THE HELL am I friggin doing (Part 1).....

and my girl is at her parents house til tomorrow. So, I have NOTHING to do, and I can't wait til the game. LOL, so, I'm searching around Yahoo, looking at people's profiles in my area, and I come across this chick with the yahoo screenname HOTDARKLADY. LOL, well, she is frightening looking and a witch.

So, naturally, I do what any Bills fan would do, and I instant message her. Here are her pics....

Her scary ass pics!!!

Now, I'm trying to contact her in IM and she doesn't answer for like an hour or so, but when I return home, she asks what I need......here's a short transcript......before she tells me to call her.....LMAO.......copied and pasted.....

hotdarklady: What did u need?

tutonka02: oh, lol

tutonka02: I need a favor

hotdarklady: hi

tutonka02: hi

tutonka02: I'm not being goofy....

tutonka02: lol

tutonka02: well, a little.....

tutonka02: but...

tutonka02: do you do witchcraft?

tutonka02: u there?

hotdarklady: yeah I am getting ready for work

tutonka02: ok, do you do witchcraft?

tutonka02: or anything that puts a spell on anything, or anything like that, where you could help us???

tutonka02: ???

tutonka02: nothing vindictive, just a little help for us????

hotdarklady: Possible I am on the way to work u can talk to me there

I erased the rest, cuz I closed the IM accidentily.

OK, so.......LMAO, like the idiot I am, I tell her I'll call later. SHe says when she gets to work, she'll gimmie the number or something like that. I figure WTF, this is wierd, just block my number and call if it comes to that.

Anyhow, back in IM.......I politely ask her to put a "little something" on the Jets this weekend in SL. SOmething that will slow them down, ok ok, and make them lose. A little voodoo. LMAO, so she says that she'll add me to her Yahoo List, and IM when she gets to work, and if I call her, she'll put a little curse on the Jets for us all. LMAO. I'm scared shitless, but I have to do it.

Anything in particular anyone would like to see happen, so I can throw it in there? LOL

I'll give the report on how it goes.....maybe she'll become our playoff witch if she's good! LMAO

Good god.

Just thought I'd do my part!

CVA

God damn what a scary lady.

Tell her to make Mawae suddenly get a case of the ***** while Pennington is getting ready to snap the ball.

I would watch that game OVER the Bills game if that happened.

186118[/snapback]

LOL. scary indeed. UB, sorry to hear you can't make it up. Was looking forward to meeting ya and selling you the tix!

Was looking forward to meeting ya and selling you the tix!

186121[/snapback]

Likewise...there will be many more games, I am sure.

I'm already making preparations for a trip to Indy next weekend. Its a shame that San Diego is so far. :ph34r:

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

DAMN dude!!!

Forget the face paint... she's got some hidden assets that may come in useful AFTER the Bills game...

Cursing possibility on the Broncos!!

What were YOU thinking?? :ph34r: Ohh yeah, that too. No discrimination here :P

DAMN dude!!!

Forget the face paint... she's got some hidden assets that may come in useful AFTER the Bills game...

Cursing possibility on the Broncos!!

What were YOU thinking?? :( Ohh yeah, that too. No discrimination here :devil:

186168[/snapback]

Well, it looks as though she's mulling over whether or not to help us out. She says she doesn't want to get into the sports side of things, but I told her Bills nation is behind her 100%.

Christ, I've been going back and forth with her all morning. Imagine trying to explain this one to your girlfriend.

LMAO

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

Hell, I'd help HER out if I wasn't overseas!! :(:devil:

Harvey Korman, Blazing Saddles:

Now go DO that MAGIC VOODOO that YOU do... SO...WELL!!!!!

Hell, I'd help HER out if I wasn't overseas!! :(:devil:

Harvey Korman, Blazing Saddles:

Now go DO that MAGIC VOODOO that YOU do... SO...WELL!!!!!

186326[/snapback]

You know, if this was a contest......you know, one of those one's where you get points for boinking some nasty sh--........well, you'd score major points with this one!

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

Sorry, just trying to get some laughs before the end of the year!

You know, some people like that funky goth/voodoo stuff!! :(

mecca lecca hi mecca hiney ho

186346[/snapback]

since is christmas special time: also Mecca lecca hi mecca ho ho ho

CVABILLS, you are truly sick in the head, but htis is funny sh--.

Can you have her put some good karma on the rams D and in addition to the mawae explosive under-center diahhrea, could we also have curtis martin's head roll accross the field after a booming archuleta hit on the 1st play?

OK, well I'm leaving in a bit to head to Buffalo. The best I could get her to commit to was some good Karma for us all.

She promised good Karma over the home crowds in both Buffalo and St. Louis.

Hey, it's better than nothing. This was after a long negotiation period and me being scared to death frankly.

Ummmmm, she asked me if I kill people for christ's sakes, lol. And when I laughed, she didn't! lol

Jesus, well, hope this works for us. That is one scary lady!

GO BILLS!!! See ya all up there!