Stevie Johnson and The Game rap session

i have watched this video before but im not sure if it was on here or not and "dirtbag" this was recorded in march before he had his surgery ..... GO BILLS!!!

exactly! if he had been relaxing his groin and not hip-hopping with game then he wouldn't have needed surgery!

Edited by Dirtbag

this guy should be focused on relaxing his groin, not hip-hopping with game.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but I don't think a 2 hour session in the booth is anything to worry about.

It's that people just don't like his choices, if he were guest hosting SNL like Eli it would be fine with most.

So he raps. God forbid he talks through a microphone about non violent stuff. He doesn't talk about banging btchs and shooting cops. I'd rather him rap than play a game of pickup basketball to tell u the truth. People here need to stop acting as if he's a delinquent.

Stevie can spit and The Game thinks he's good. He thinks he's real good and I think that's awesome. Great video too.

Edited by FleaMoulds80

So he raps. God forbid he talks through a microphone about non violent stuff. He doesn't talk about banging btchs and shooting cops. I'd rather him rap than play a game of pickup basketball to tell u the truth. People here need to stop acting as if he's a delinquent.

Stevie can spit and The Game thinks he's good. He thinks he's real good and I think that's awesome. Great video too.

Umm again I think my post is being misunderstood, I have no problem with him rapping. I was referring to those that do. My sarcasm machine must be on the fritz

Maybe hip-hopping is a doctor recommended groin relaxing activity.

GO BILLS!!!

as a huge devotee of the hippity-hop lifestyle i can assure you that 90% of it involves unbridled, fully-clothed pelvic thrusting. any real doctor would instantly recognize the carnage this might cause to an athlete's groin and strongly recommend against it.

if stevie wanted to rap, he should have done so from the comfort of an ergonomically designed couch or, at the very least, a la-z-boy. this would have severely limited the damage to his groin. the minute he stood up and fell under the spell of those phat, relentless beats, his fate -- and that of his groin -- was determined.

as a huge devotee of the hippity-hop lifestyle i can assure you that 90% of it involves unbridled, fully-clothed pelvic thrusting. any real doctor would instantly recognize the carnage this might cause to an athlete's groin and strongly recommend against it.

if stevie wanted to rap, he should have done so from the comfort of an ergonomically designed couch or, at the very least, a la-z-boy. this would have severely limited the damage to his groin. the minute he stood up and fell under the spell of those phat, relentless beats, his fate -- and that of his groin -- was determined.

Dammit, you're right. How can I argue against the La-Z-Boy. Impossible.