Media Desperation

NY Post

We learned he “is a student of writings on war by Augustine and Thomas Aquinas” and follows the “just war theories of Christian philosophers.”

1) I'm not turning to St. Augustine or Thomas Aquinas for military theory anytime soon.

2) "Just war theories of Christian philosophers," one of whom was concurrent with the tail end of the Crusades, is going to go over REAL well with the Muslim world.

!@#$ing amateur hour. Again. Still. :wallbash:

Charming to the last.

And if Obama was as effective as Darth Vader we'd be having very different conversations around here.

What? :lol:

I had to go with the smell thing, right?

I almost hate to add this one because "Big Ed" is such a lightweight in the scheme of things, but its such a funny example of their desperation, I guess I will.

Hot Air

As the campaign season moves along, the American people will see more "desperation" by the liberal media and President Obama as the case for his reelection grows harder to justify. They're not seeing gravitas and they're not seeing presidential statesmanship.

So MSNBC's Ed Schultz whining that should Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker ® survive the union-backed recall effort and should Mitt Romney get elected, there would never be a Democratic president elected in his lifetime again is panic time indeed

"This is basically the liberal-hack version of a religious prophesy. If Scott Walker isn’t sacrificed to appease the gods then, yea, a thousand years of darkness shall fall upon the land."

:lol: