Randy Mueller Chat

Rico

Jonathan (Buffalo): Mr Mueller, First i hope you have a happy new year, and do you think the Bills can get anything for travis henry?

Mueller: (12:30 PM ET ) Maybe a 3rd or 4th round pick, but thats about it...He lacks top notch speed and acceleration but is a very solid back. RB's seem to be getting de-valued in the NFL and personnel guys think they can find them in the middle rounds therefor they won't get a bunch for him.

Jonathan (Buffalo): Mr Mueller, First i hope you have a happy new year, and do you think the Bills can get anything for travis henry?

Mueller: (12:30 PM ET ) Maybe a 3rd or 4th round pick, but thats about it...He lacks top notch speed and acceleration but is a very solid back. RB's seem to be getting de-valued in the NFL and personnel guys think they can find them in the middle rounds therefor they won't get a bunch for him.

185377[/snapback]

Maybe we can get a third grader in exchange. Mentally thats a dead even trade.

Maybe we can get a third grader in exchange. Mentally thats a dead even trade.

185379[/snapback]

And Willis McGahee is any smarter? He thought Buffalo was in NYC for christ sake. I mean, TH isnt too smart, but lets not hate on the guy, he gave his heart and soul to the Bills.

And Willis McGahee is any smarter? He thought Buffalo was in NYC for christ sake. I mean, TH isnt too smart, but lets not hate on the guy, he gave his heart and soul to the Bills.

185427[/snapback]

I saw that also....but I still think WM is a Mensa member compared to TH.

As far as TH is concerned Ive heard from credible people that he is nothing but a malcontent cancer on the team right now.

185427[/snapback]

I think McGahee and Henry might be an example of the difference between being ignorant and plain lacking smarts. Henry's actions lately have certainly shown a lack of common sense, no reason to hate the guy.

Don't know the guy personally obviously, but he always seems like a good enough guy who just has a chip on his shoulder.

I think Travis has a serious lack of "football smarts" (whatever the hell that is!).

Like his apparent belief that you only need to carry the ball - to heck with trying to block to protect your QB. Let the linemen do that sh%t!

When TH came in for WM (month or 2 ago), his lame attempt at blitz pickup was simply pathetic. Shameful.

Now, if Ma Henry had football smarts, she would put her boy through her Backyard Blitz Pickup Camp to give her boy the skills he lacks.

Oh well, ain't gonna happen.

A 3rd rounder for TH would be just peachy to me, considering his shortcomings.