Cover your losses, good bet for this

Mikie2times

I could give two ***** about winning money this weekend. A couple hundred bucks or the Bills in the playoffs? I would take the Bills in a second. That said this weekend does bring up a unique betting situation for Bills fans. While the playoffs would be the best situation having a little extra coin may help the healing process if things don't go our way.

If you believe we take care of our end then this is the bet you should take.

Bills, Jets, and Broncos in a 3 team parlay against the money line. My bookie doesn't have the money line up yet but when it's all said and done you should get 3 to 1 or 4 to 1 odds for that bet. That way if we win and the other teams also win at least you can make a couple hundred bucks. If we win and one of the other teams lose then who cares? Bills will be in the playoffs.

I could give two ***** about winning money this weekend. A couple hundred bucks or the Bills in the playoffs? I would take the Bills in a second. That said this weekend does bring up a unique betting situation for Bills fans. While the playoffs would be the best situation having a little extra coin may help the healing process if things don't go our way.

If you believe we take care of our end then this is the bet you should take.

Bills, Jets, and Broncos in a 3 team parlay against the money line. My bookie doesn't have the money line up yet but when it's all said and done you should get 3 to 1 or 4 to 1 odds for that bet. That way if we win and the other teams also win at least you can make a couple hundred bucks. If we win and one of the other teams lose then who cares? Bills will be in the playoffs.

185360[/snapback]

Not Bad...I just don't like that also :D

What happens if the Bills lose? Then your are pissed and lost your money.

185367[/snapback]

Thats why I said if you believe we take care of our end.

I really think we win, in fact I'm about 80% that we do. So if your with me then its a good play. But like you said it is possible we lose, and yes it would suck double to lose money and the playoffs in the same day.

What happens if the Bills lose? Then your are pissed and lost your money.

185367[/snapback]

It's a lead pipe lock. 12th man is going to keep us from letting down against their scrubs, unlike the Rams did against Philly. We'll be getting things like good ball spots, defensive holding and procedure penalties against them because of the noise and its effect on the Refs. :D

It's a lead pipe lock. 12th man is going to keep us from letting down against their scrubs, unlike the Rams did against Philly. We'll be getting things like good ball spots, defensive holding and procedure penalties against them because of the noise and its effect on the Refs. :D

185387[/snapback]

I agree that it should be a lock, not a easy game but we really should win this game. With everything we have on the line the Ralph will be as loud as it has been in 5 years easy. Besides if we do lose I wont have that bitter "we should have made it" taste in my mouth. That’s why I suggested this bet, if nothing else to just offset that horrible feeling. If we lose then we don’t deserve the playoffs and not making it in will be much easier to swallow.