Kellen Winslow Jr

They could do well but I think they have thrown up a few proverbial hail marys. Though a tough team, I'm not sure I'd be happy if our team was being built the same way.

Still they've won 14 games in the last two years whereas they won only 9 games the previous two.

Like I said, I've been impressed with how hard the players play for Carroll. I think his time in college football has made him a good motivator of young players. He certainly spoke to Marshawn and I predict a bright future for the Seahawks.

I'm particularly looking forward to the 2 grudge matches against his PAC 10 nemesis, Jim Harbaugh.

Those should be excellent games!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still they've won 14 games in the last two years whereas they won only 9 games the previous two.

Like I said, I've been impressed with how hard the players play for Carroll. I think his time in college football has made him a good motivator of young players. He certainly spoke to Marshawn and I predict a bright future for the Seahawks.

I'm particularly looking forward to the 2 grudge matches against his PAC 10 nemesis, Jim Harbaugh.

Those should be excellent games!

I guess my question is what is he trying to build? It seems a bit like he's focusing on volume and throwing everything at the wall and seeing what sticks. Has a qb hit free agency that they haven't chased, for instance.

Not even if he paid the Bills to play here. I don't want that low-life POS even changing planes in Buffalo.

Agreed 100%. K2 is a "me first" player...we have an entire locker room full of "team first" guys, and K2 is exactly the type of player we don't need messing it up.

Doesn't sound like his wife is even 2nd on his list...

“They want to portray it as though Kellen Winslow had a fraternity of football friends partying,” Watkins said. “But the house was rented for his wife, who was pregnant. She was living there with her mother and a housekeeper. There was no partying going on. Kellen was rarely even there.”