America's Got Howard!

boyst

They are cool, but are they a Vegas act all on their own? A lot of the tricks are the same each time even in the 90 second performances they got on AGT. I just see it becoming redundant and boring as a Vegas act.

All I know is that I'd rather pay to see the doggies than a singer....I was really starting to get annoyed with this show for a while. I was just happy to see two variety acts make the finals. You're probably right, though....not sure they can sustain an entire 90 min show.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

howard stated that he wanted the dog act to win, they did keep me entertained, tom cotter didn't dazzle me in his finale performance, but combine all of them and he was good. william close would be like a TSO, good for a while...then just plain old, pretentiousness....if some of those acts were smart, they'd get together and form a sort of traveling vaudville show...i'd pay to see the sand art, the cmyk, the dogs, etc in one show...

Justin Burner should have got buzzed. Him pulling his sleeves up was lame. It was a great finale but nothing topped Dee Snyder randomly popping up and singing.

I've said it before. Combine light wire show and othr visuals and earthharp and you have a great show. I think cotter will fair the best from them long term. Cotter generated material. CMYK guy got old just like the sound of Earth Harp.

I just see the dogs as a circus or carnival act. It's awesome what those guys did with those rescue dogs, but after 10 minutes of dogs walking on hind legs, rolling barrels and jumping through hoops I think you've seen it all and then some. The Earth Harp guy as they've mentioned multiple times on the show probably doesn't translate well on TV, I mean the guy turn the whole theater into an instrument. I'd pay to go see that. Tom Cotter is a seasoned comedian and I'm sure he'd be even funnier without the network TV restrictions.