SIXERS!!!!

HELL YES, AI2 WITH THE 3-POINT SHOT TO GO UP FIVE, 36 SECS LEFT....WOOOHOOO!!!!!

Great game for the Sixers... they sure looked awful the first half...but they shot great in the second...very entertaining game...though, obviously, I hate the outcome...can't wait for Monday! Having 2 days off might help the green geezers...they looked dead at the end of this game...

Great game for the Sixers... they sure looked awful the first half...but they shot great in the second...very entertaining game...though, obviously, I hate the outcome...can't wait for Monday! Having 2 days off might help the green geezers...they looked dead at the end of this game...

Only way you can overcome shooting 23% in the first half is with heart and a team effort. Collins has these kids playing excellent team ball, and I really don't think there are many teams in the NBA who can compensate this well for their offensive shortcomings. Amazing effort tonight...I can't wait for game five, and I stand by my prediction that this series will go 7.

Only way you can overcome shooting 23% in the first half is with heart and a team effort. Collins has these kids playing excellent team ball, and I really don't think there are many teams in the NBA who can compensate this well for their offensive shortcomings. Amazing effort tonight...I can't wait for game five, and I stand by my prediction that this series will go 7.

Agreed...Collins is a great coach, have always liked him. That team came out in the 2nd half and looked like a different team than they had in the last 6 qrts.

Basketball is a funny game...a team can just hit everything, or nothing....Iguadola (sp?) is one of those guys who can be a game changer. 76ers really got a great game from their bench. I am impressed by them...I honestly hadn't seen them play a whole lot this year, unless they were playing the Celtics, or another odd game here or there on ESPN/TNT. Good thing for them, even if they don't win this series, they look like they are building a good team...it would be wild of the 76ers and Pacers made it to the conference finals...even if Miami comes back and wins that series, I kind of get the sense, the 76ers could give the Heat some trouble. Congrats!

I was a little disappointed with Doc Rivers tonight...he should have (maybe he did) have stressed them to keep feeding Pierce...PP didn't get the ball enough, IMO. Also, I kept wanting him to call a timeout, earlier on, when it was clear that Philly wasn't going away...he just kind of let them play through it, Phil Jackson style. Celtics are an emotional team that plays with a lot of adrenaline...they can get a little stupid sometimes...Doc normally calls a TO, and settles them down. The bench was crud tonight...but that happens on the road, especially in the playoffs...been a really fun series! Not artistically beautiful, but games 1,2 and 4 have all been nail biters.

Edited by Buftex

Agreed...Collins is a great coach, have always liked him. That team came out in the 2nd half and looked like a different team than they had in the last 6 qrts.

Basketball is a funny game...a team can just hit everything, or nothing....Iguadola (sp?) is one of those guys who can be a game changer. 76ers really got a great game from their bench. I am impressed by them...I honestly hadn't seen them play a whole lot this year, unless they were playing the Celtics, or another odd game here or there on ESPN/TNT. Good thing for them, even if they don't win this series, they look like they are building a good team...it would be wild of the 76ers and Pacers made it to the conference finals...even if Miami comes back and wins that series, I kind of get the sense, the 76ers could give the Heat some trouble. Congrats!

I was a little disappointed with Doc Rivers tonight...he should have (maybe he did) have stressed them to keep feeding Pierce...PP didn't get the ball enough, IMO. Also, I kept wanting him to call a timeout, earlier on, when it was clear that Philly wasn't going away...he just kind of let them play through it, Phil Jackson style. Celtics are an emotional team that plays with a lot of adrenaline...they can get a little stupid sometimes...Doc normally calls a TO, and settles them down. The bench was crud tonight...but that happens on the road, especially in the playoffs...been a really fun series! Not artistically beautiful, but games 1,2 and 4 have all been nail biters.

They sure have...I really thought this was going to be another one point difference....that's how it was just before AI2 hit two huge buckets back to back, and then Philly closed it out. Been a great series!