Bills best athletes

I agree 100%. I really want to believe in the graham pick, but when I watch him on tape, I'm not impressed, he doesnt look "that" fast. I PRAY that I'm wrong, I really want this kid to contribute in a bad way, but I'm not a fan of what I've seen so far.

He ran 80 yards in 8 seconds in the above clip!

I understand everyone has their own perspective, so I can't attest to how fast he looks to anyone else but me. But I just think it's plain as day the guy has got wheels. I've watched other clips too - I just picked that as the best example of straight line getaway speed. I think he's quick, too, not just fast in a straight line, if you know what I mean.

If I had to knock Graham, it would be on his inability to get off the line against physical corners. So strength and technique are questionable. And of course then there's his trouble holding on to the ball in traffic.

I agree 100%. I really want to believe in the graham pick, but when I watch him on tape, I'm not impressed, he doesnt look "that" fast. I PRAY that I'm wrong, I really want this kid to contribute in a bad way, but I'm not a fan of what I've seen so far.

what exactly have you "seen so far"? Other than nothing of course.

So it's not just me. Good.

He ran 80 yards in 8 seconds in the above clip!

That would equate to a 10.936 time in the 100 meters which is pretty good with football equipment and a football.

FWIW, he was tied for 7th fastest WR at the combine.

http://footballsfuture.com/2012/combine/wr.html

what exactly have you "seen so far"? Other than nothing of course.

As an authority on being snarky, easy on the attitude man! No cause for that.

That would equate to a 10.936 time in the 100 meters which is pretty good with football equipment and a football.

FWIW, he was tied for 7th fastest WR at the combine.

http://footballsfuture.com/2012/combine/wr.html

I've always held the belief that the 40-yd dash isn't the best measure of speed, just the most practical.

Don't get me wrong, it's a good benchmark, but I think most athletes are going to find that extra burst when someone is chasing them or when they are in a race with other competitors. Racing/Running against an actual opponent seems to push the athlete more than just racing a clock, IMO.

kyle williams hands down...someone youtube kyle racing against lynch in the swimming pool

Here you go:

How nice is it that Brian Moorman is no longer a consensus top 3 on this list?

VERY! :worthy:

I've always held the belief that the 40-yd dash isn't the best measure of speed, just the most practical. ...

You're right. It's just one measurement of interest. 10 and 20 yard times are just as important. Graham has no problem running away from people. He's fast in pads. Most track stars aren't.

What he'll need to be fast at is getting separation in his routes. That's what makes him a raw receiver at this time. Other than flies, I'm not sure he is fluid at running routes.

GO BILLS!!!

I've always held the belief that the 40-yd dash isn't the best measure of speed, just the most practical.

Don't get me wrong, it's a good benchmark, but I think most athletes are going to find that extra burst when someone is chasing them or when they are in a race with other competitors. Racing/Running against an actual opponent seems to push the athlete more than just racing a clock, IMO.

Here you go:

VERY! :worthy:

I've always maintained that timing a guy on a track is very different from how fast a guy is when wearing 10-15 pounds of movement-restricting equipment during the heat of battle.

As to Kyle Williams, that was awesome "I'm not even gonna answer that question… "

Freaking flip turn!

Lindell. His leg is the single greatest athletic body part. No limb of Mario's or Gilmores or McGahee's can compare. it's not even close.

trust me.

You've obviously never seen Mario Williams naked in the showers, have you?

But seriously, are you serious?

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9

The Bills have added a lot of top tier athletes to the team- some are proven football players and others are not but putting football aside who are the Bills best athletes-

this is my top 5 ranking-note I'm using pre-injury out of college Merriman

1. Mario Williams DE 6,6 295lbs forty time as low as 4.66 40,1/2 VJ bench 35

2. Fendi Onobun TE 6,6 255lbs forty time 4.48 11,1 BJ 20yd shuttle of 4.15

3. Shawn Merriman DE 6,4 270lbs forty time 4.64 40 VJ

4. Mark Anderson DE 6,4 255lbs forty time 4.61 42 VJ

5. Dorrin Dickerson FB 6,2 226lbs forty time 4.40 43,1/2 VJ

Honorable mention Jarron Gilbert, Marcell Dareus, Michael Jasper, Cordy Glenn, and Ryan Fitzpatrick (49 Wonderlic mental super athlete)

anyone I missed? do you have a better ranking?

Missed Moorman who was a star hurdler.