Nix (Voices)

Ok you guys kno me by now. I don't have the stat skillz sum of you have, also I don't put the extra ordinary time into obtaining past stats of various players to make u guys debate endlessly on whatever points. But what I do bring to the table is random silly questions and notions.

So here goes. Buddy Nix, our GM with an ever growing legend. Who does he sound like? I'm going with mostly sound but with a dash of southern gentlemantry wisdom as well. To me he's a mix of Ross Perot, Boss Hogg, AND Foghorn Leghorn! Ok ya a good mix. He's opinionated, knows what he wants and dishes out his advice. If u have a 4th to add then do so. If Foghorn Leghorn had a jacket then that would be Buddy.

Ok you guys kno me by now. I don't have the stat skillz sum of you have, also I don't put the extra ordinary time into obtaining past stats of various players to make u guys debate endlessly on whatever points. But what I do bring to the table is random silly questions and notions.

So here goes. Buddy Nix, our GM with an ever growing legend. Who does he sound like? I'm going with mostly sound but with a dash of southern gentlemantry wisdom as well. To me he's a mix of Ross Perot, Boss Hogg, AND Foghorn Leghorn! Ok ya a good mix. He's opinionated, knows what he wants and dishes out his advice. If u have a 4th to add then do so. If Foghorn Leghorn had a jacket then that would be Buddy.

Dwight Adams

And a very enjoyable avatar.. :thumbsup:

Nailed it!!