Has anyone ever used NFL Ticket Exchange

I want to take my 10 year old son to his first NFL game and I want it to be at the Ralph. Due to his school schedule, the only game we could make would be the preseason game against the Skins. I went to the NFL Ticket Exchange and it says the tickets are "Guaranteed and available to email by 08/09/2012. Will email by date shown - not currently in hand".

I kind have figured that the tickets have not been printed yet but what worries me is the phrase "available to email by 8/9/12" - the day of the game. My question is this...what are my chances of getting the tickets emailed earlier than that? We will be traveling from Massachusetts and will not have the ability to print the tickets if they do not get emailed until the day of the game.

I sent you a PM. I have season tickets and will not be able to go to various games this year (I live in Miami). My tickets are around the 45 yard line on the visitor's side in the lower bowl.

I want to take my 10 year old son to his first NFL game and I want it to be at the Ralph. Due to his school schedule, the only game we could make would be the preseason game against the Skins. I went to the NFL Ticket Exchange and it says the tickets are "Guaranteed and available to email by 08/09/2012. Will email by date shown - not currently in hand".

I kind have figured that the tickets have not been printed yet but what worries me is the phrase "available to email by 8/9/12" - the day of the game. My question is this...what are my chances of getting the tickets emailed earlier than that? We will be traveling from Massachusetts and will not have the ability to print the tickets if they do not get emailed until the day of the game.

Yes, but you're better off with StubHub or Craigslist. People on TicketExchange tend to be 15-20% higher in price.

Even if you cant get free or next to free tickets here on tbd, you could always scalp and pay $20 a piece at most. Ive found people here are especially generous especially when a kids involved and its preseason.

Edited by The Tomcat