1. 1. How do you grade Buffalo's draft?

• A
    • A-
    • B+
    • B
    • C+
    • C
    • FAILED!!!!!

Very well put together. If you need a new face for your videos I am free on the weekends maybe we can work something out? Lol

Ha, I'm actually going to film at Bills training camp this summer. Some people will meet up with me there. I could always get a quick shot of ya giving an opinion or two. Keep in touch!

I gave them an A for effort (even though effort begins with an e). Do un-drafted free agents count toward the draft? What do you think, if they sign someone who really blows the doors off the team, would you consider raising their grade to an A-?

I'm gave them a B, there are some on here who who think Nix can do no wrong but it seems funny that until Mario Many were very Critical of him and I wonder how they would honestly grade this draft without him. I have generally liked what he has done since he has been here but now some think that I'm not a "fan" because I don't love every move.

I think Gilmore, Glenn, Nigel, and Tank will eventually all be solid starters, which getting four good starters out of any draft is great. However not agreeing with some picks doesn't not make me a fan or that I'm not happy with the direction we are going. We need to evaluate every move on it's on merits and not just blindly declare that everything they have done since Mario is perfect and that they can do no wrong.

I'm gave them a B, there are some on here who who think Nix can do no wrong but it seems funny that until Mario Many were very Critical of him and I wonder how they would honestly grade this draft without him. I have generally liked what he has done since he has been here but now some think that I'm not a "fan" because I don't love every move.

I think Gilmore, Glenn, Nigel, and Tank will eventually all be solid starters, which getting four good starters out of any draft is great. However not agreeing with some picks doesn't not make me a fan or that I'm not happy with the direction we are going. We need to evaluate every move on it's on merits and not just blindly declare that everything they have done since Mario is perfect and that they can do no wrong.

you're missing a huge point. not being 100% satisfied with a certain pick is totally acceptable. if someone LOVED floyd, and is upset we didn't draft a bonafide potential starting WR, i totally get that.

however, 99.999% of people on here are talking out of their ass. some will openly admit their prospect knowledge is limited, while others will act like because they watched 4 youtube videos, or read 6 glowing reviews on a player, that THAT is the player we HAVE to have. Why? because you've !@#$ing heard of him? it's a joke really. What makes you "not agree" with Ron Brooks, or T.J. Graham, or Zebrie Sanders? Because you don't really know who they are? But you do know who Mohamed Sanu is?

We can go ahead and "evaluate every move on it's merits", but wow - talk about an effort in futility. these guys haven't even put on the pads yet. so IMO, at this point, it's better to just enjoy the ride and hope for the best. Because any expert analysis 1 day after the draft someone can provide on a fan messageboard is complete bull ****.

Edited by deep2evans

you're missing a huge point. not being 100% satisfied with a certain pick is totally acceptable. if someone LOVED floyd, and is upset we didn't draft a bonafide potential starting WR, i totally get that.

however, 99.999% of people on here are talking out of their ass. some will openly admit their prospect knowledge is limited, while others will act like because they watched 4 youtube videos, or read 6 glowing reviews on a player, that THAT is the player we HAVE to have. Why? because you've !@#$ing heard of him? it's a joke really. What makes you "not agree" with Ron Brooks, or T.J. Graham, or Zebrie Sanders? Because you don't really know who they are? But you do know who Mohamed Sanu is?

We can go ahead and "evaluate every move on it's merits", but wow - talk about an effort in futility. these guys haven't even put on the pads yet. so IMO, at this point, it's better to just enjoy the ride and hope for the best. Because any expert analysis 1 day after the draft someone can provide on a fan messageboard is complete bull ****.

look at our past drafts and the draft of all teams and you will see only a handful of players are left after a few years so to think everyone in this draft will be starters is unrealistic. See our 2010 draft, we all thought they were great but how many guys will even make it from that year.

I don't have a problem Zebrie ,or brooks as they are needed depth. My problem with Graham was trading a 7th to move up two spot when he would be still be there and much later and if he is gone, TY Hilton, Devon Wylie, and Chris Rainey are just as explosive and fast as Graham if not more so. Asper will be a PC player and could have been another recieving threat or QB and there is no need to draft a kicker when they can easily swiped from other teams or UDFAs.

Fitz needs all the weapons he can get and we did little to upgrade that. Graham could be good but doubt he will be anything special.

As I said I like most of what we have done but lets not gloss over everything as if they can do no wrong.

look at our past drafts and the draft of all teams and you will see only a handful of players are left after a few years so to think everyone in this draft will be starters is unrealistic. See our 2010 draft, we all thought they were great but how many guys will even make it from that year.

I don't have a problem Zebrie ,or brooks as they are needed depth. My problem with Graham was trading a 7th to move up two spot when he would be still be there and much later and if he is gone, TY Hilton, Devon Wylie, and Chris Rainey are just as explosive and fast as Graham if not more so. Asper will be a PC player and could have been another recieving threat or QB and there is no need to draft a kicker when they can easily swiped from other teams or UDFAs.

Fitz needs all the weapons he can get and we did little to upgrade that. Graham could be good but doubt he will be anything special.

As I said I like most of what we have done but lets not gloss over everything as if they can do no wrong.

A. At no point did I say every 2012 draft pick would be a starter. That would be ridiculous.

B. You talk about the players as if you're from the year 2020 and you've come back in time to rate them with us. Hilton, Wylie, and Rainey are just as explosive and fast if not more so? How in the name of !@#$ do you know that? How do you have any idea at all how they'll turn out? These are 21-22 year old kids in which many are just scratching the surface of what they are capable of. The later rounds of the draft are about projecting a player's potential and taking a shot. You're trying to tell me you're already shut the door on the idea that Graham could be better than those 3 guys you listed? That's nuts. You're a fan on a messageboard, not Bill Walsh.

C. Again, at no point did I say "Nix can do no wrong". That is becoming this stupid cliche that people keep regurgitating. I'm simply rebelling against this idea that people think they KNOW what other players would've been better picks. It's asinine really.

B. You talk about the players as if you're from the year 2020 and you've come back in time to rate them with us. Hilton, Wylie, and Rainey are just as explosive and fast if not more so? How in the name of !@#$ do you know that? How do you have any idea at all how they'll turn out? These are 21-22 year old kids in which many are just scratching the surface of what they are capable of. The later rounds of the draft are about projecting a player's potential and taking a shot. You're trying to tell me you're already shut the door on the idea that Graham could be better than those 3 guys you listed? That's nuts. You're a fan on a messageboard, not Bill Walsh.

I watch college ball all Saturday, Friday night, Thursday night and any other night it may be on, I watched every single bowl game, east & west and senior bowl. the reason I say they are more explosive is because I saw them perform and Devon Wylie has the sickest cuts I've seen since Barry sanders so I know cuz I watch them.

Listen we can agree to disagree but if they do something I don't like I'm not just blow it of and say it's Nix so it's ok. I honestly hope I'm wrong and Graham becomes a superstar but from what I saw in college tells me he will be good but not great.

Birch, gotta love the a-holes on the official Bills message board!

Keep up the awesome work!

haha i know it! My wife is all mad but i find it funny. Thanks for the support dude. Lovin Bills nation right now despite some jerks trying to bring me down.