ESPN coverage

I BILLIEVE that ESPN should announce "Mel Kiper as Mr Irrelevant" although the Mother Ship will never denounce one their own. He sounds like blah blah blah....

Did anyone pick up on the Boomer definding the Bills Picks and talking over Kiper, I thought that was great.

The OP is soo right. I watched ESPN for the first of the Bills' Fourth round picks, and they never mentioned the Bills or Bradham's name. Then I switched over to NFL Network for the second of the Bills' picks, and not only did they talk about Brooks and show video on him... but it was freakin' Les Miles analyzing the pick like nobody else on the planet could do.

Way to go NFL Network.

Why does ESPN have a draft show then not cover the picks?

Spending that amount of time talking about Cousins going to the Skins and completely ignoring everything else was a joke

All people want is to watch the picks, see some highlights of the player and hear some analysis on him

Trey Wingo and Trent Dilfer couldn't have been more annoying

Edited by Max997

TIME WARNER here so all I get is ESPN :thumbdown:

I just want to give you and all the other Time-Warner subscribers a reminder - this year there will be NFL games on Thursday night nearly every week of the season - a total of 13 games. And I don't see them coming to any agreements with NFL Network, so if you are a football junky you might want to have a plan in place.

ESPN jumped the shark a long time ago. Berman sounds like if not for him the NFL wouldn't exist. He needs to be put out to pasture. Mortensen looks pathetic trying to keep up with Schefter. The worst by far is Sal Palontonio.

ESPN looks like a panel of fossils. No interesting analysis and terrible production value. No reason to ever watch that channel

Just tore ESPN a new one on the Buffalo Bills forum on the ESPN website.. Gave TBD and TSW a shout out too....

Screw you, ESPN! (Bills 4th Round Pick is Nigel Bradham in case you missed it)Way to show appreciation to some of the most loyal fans in football. In the fourth round, you mention the 104 pick Joe Adams, and then show the "other picks" starting with 106. Couldn't even mention the Bills pick, huh? There's a reason why all you analysts are jokes and why every single statement you make is taken with a major grain of salt...for example, why is it that Mel's best available player an offensive tackle has been sitting there for the past 2 rounds. Maybe because you have no clue. Thanks for making it real easy for me to change the channel to NFL Network, which is saying a lot because they are big time Bills snubbers most of the year, but atleast they are treating all teams fairly for the draft. Seriously, they only people watching the draft right now are the hardcore fans, and Bills fans are known to be some of the most hardcore, loyal, and invested fans in the nation... do you really think the bandwagon fans from the big market teams are even watching? No! The only type of fans that are watching right not are fans like the Bills have. U really suck, glad I sat watching ur stupid channel only to be snubbed by your programming morons.

If you want to be part of a real Bills forum, go to www.twobillsdrive.com and click on the stadium wall forum. That's where real Bills fans live.

Totally agree not only did espn go to commercial during the Bills pick they shut of the scroll at the time when the Bills announced their pick and when the next teams turn came to pick the scroll came back on even though they were still in commercial break. This seem very fishy to me hum!