2012 Alternate Draft: Take your pick

1B4IDie

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which Draft would you prefer?

• 1. Michael Floyd WR 2. Jonathan Martin LOT 3. Jamell Fleming CB & Keep pick #217
    • 1. Stephone Gilmore CB 2. Cordy Glenn ROT/G 3. TJ Graham WR\PR

I think Gilmore will be a great CB, and Cordy Glenn can add depth to the O-Line, TJ Graham could have been there with #217th pick or not, Is he better than Naman Rossevelt?

I think the alternate draft gives the Bills a Hard to find Special talent at the outside, a real LT, and a good size CB to develop.

The comparing of the 2nd round OTs is silly, they had their pick of Glenn and Martin and clearly thought Glenn was better. The rest of the poll (Floyd & 3rd round CB vs Gilmore & 3rd round WR) is an interesting question.

Edited by SoFFacet

The comparing of the 2nd round OTs is silly, they had their pick of Glenn and Martin and clearly thought Glenn was better. The rest of the poll (Floyd & 3rd round CB vs Gilmore & 3rd round WR) is an interesting question.

Floyd is a drunken loser. Ergo Gilmore was the right pick.

I couldn't be happier with the Gilmore pick. I'd rather have Glenn over Martin. Graham....I don't know much about him. Buddy and co does. They know more than me (and you). I'll take our current draft over the alt.

My alternative draft

Rd 1: Scarlett Johanson

Rd 2: Megan Fox

Rd 3: Kaley Cuoco

As long as we're spanking our sh*t about our wishlists, I'm going to make mine worthwhile

Winner winner chicken dinner. Ding ding ding ding!