Debbie Downer Time

I don't see how Reiff is a reach by any means. Most boards and lists rank him as one of the top 10 players see e.g., http://www.drafttek.com/ and some mocks have him picked as early as round 7. Based on the various mocks, analyses and all I can't see him as a reach by any means.

I didn't say that Reiff is a reach. My point is that if the organization ranks Gilmoure or KrePatrick higher on their board than the OT prospects they will take one of the corners.

I have for a long time been stressing the need to address the OT needs. But that doesn't mean that it will be done with the first pick. The views by a lot of so called analysts on Reiff and the other OT prospects, Martin and Glenn, are all over the place. Their assessments don't really matter. Ultimately it will come down to how the organization's scouts make their comparative evaluations. Not too long ago my "guess" was that Nix was leaning towards Glenn because he fit the mold of being big, fairly athletic and had the length to fit their offensive lineman physical profile. As it stands I am less sure of what Buddy is going to do. Your "guess" is as good as my "guess".

Edited by JohnC