fantasy Football: Spiller vs. Fredex

Dopey

For all you Fantasy Football players, who would you take first between the two? I picked up Freddy in the 8th round last year and picked Spiller as a FA.Just like the Bills, I started out pretty hot and then injuries hurt my team also. Anyway, just curious who you think will have the better season and why. I did ride Spiller at the end and he put up pretty good numbers.

Edited by Dopey

Fred first but anyone that takes him should take Spiller later

I passed on Fred like an idiot last year but picked up Spiller as a free agent and ended up winning my league

I had Rodgers and Arian Foster believe it or not and could have had Fred but took the law firm instead...ooff

I don't plan on touching either, because I think both will be overdrafted. If both fell to the 5th round or so, I'd probably draft Fred first, because he was better last year and I like him more.

Last year I picked up Freddy in the late rounds and Spiller as an undrafted FA and they helped me win my league title. This year they won't go unnoticed and I'm worried both players will not sneak under the fantasy radar. I would like to pick up Fred again if possible in the middle rounds and def CJ as well.

Last year I picked up Freddy in the late rounds and Spiller as an undrafted FA and they helped me win my league title. This year they won't go unnoticed and I'm worried both players will not sneak under the fantasy radar. I would like to pick up Fred again if possible in the middle rounds and def CJ as well.

I'm in a keeper league and am going to have a heck of a time figuring out who to keep. I have both Freddy and Spiller, but I also have S-Jax and Lynch as RBs. Combine that with Bowe, Roddy White, and Victor Cruz at WR and Rivers at QB, I have a lot of good players but can only keep four. :(

I'm in a keeper league and am going to have a heck of a time figuring out who to keep. I have both Freddy and Spiller, but I also have S-Jax and Lynch as RBs. Combine that with Bowe, Roddy White, and Victor Cruz at WR and Rivers at QB, I have a lot of good players but can only keep four. :(

How does your scoring work?

Out of that list I'd keep Rivers, Cruz,Freddy and White but thats just me

Edited by Captain Hindsight

How does your scoring work?

Out of that list I'd keep Rivers, Cruz,Freddy and White but thats just me

It's standard -- 1 point per 10 yards for WR/RB, 6 points for a TD. QB is 1 per 25 yards, 3 for a TD.

Freddy without question. Spiller is a good player but fred is our workhorse

And why are you asking in April

I'm asking in April cuz all this other draft talk is worn out, man. Worn out(with pick # 10 who would you blah blah, etc). Thought a change of pace might be in order. I will take the Bills D with the last pick. They are going to start of hot like last season(lots of to's 'yill injuries hit) and hopefully stay healthy.

Do you think Rivers is a keeper? Gates is older, they lost Sproles, and they lost V . Jackson?

Do you think Rivers is a keeper? Gates is older, they lost Sproles, and they lost V . Jackson?

I dunno. They did add Meachum, and Rivers was said to be hurt most of last year (similar to Fitz), so if he comes back healthy, he's still a lethal QB no matter who he has. The question will be whether he's better than the other players I have and whether I can get a similar QB for cheaper in the auction.